1. James Dean - I loved him and was strangely devastated about the fact that he was dead (even though he was quite clearly dead before my crush began!) I never said I wasn't a weirdo.
2. Michael J Fox - I saw Back to the Future, Teen Wolf, Family Ties - everything and anything that he was in about a million times. And was very happy that he was about my height! Suspect it was because I was 14 and he was totally unthreatening (being that he resembled a teenage boy).
3. Harrison Ford - yep, from the sublime cute boy to the ridiculous! I LOVED Han Solo and Indiana Jones with a passion. And I definitely didn't get the whole Luke Skywalker thing (and time has borne me out on this one - compare the two actors and see who you think has aged best). And when Blade Runner came out (or possibly, when I was old enough to see it) I fell in love with him even more. Even the fact that he's only 2 days younger than my Dad didn't put me off (and it hasn't put Calista Flockhart off either!)
4. Prince - ah, the diminutive one - do you see a theme forming? I watched Purple Rain (the bloody awful film) about a million times and hated Appolonia (or whatever her name was) followed by Sheena Easton (although I think I already hated her). I didn't mind the fact he was little and wore heels - I just adored the purple midget.
5. Leroy (yep, from Fame) aka Gene Anthony Ray. My walls were covered in Leroy posters; I bought the Kids from Fame albums (the ones accompanying the dodgy TV series, not the edgy Ridley Scott film); and I even went to see them in concert. At end of said concert, I ran to the front and shook hands with Leroy - and didn't wash it for about a week!
Thankfully, I'm not a teenager any more and can only blame hormones for my, quite frankly, dodgy taste in the opposite sex! Thanks for the trip down memory lane Kate. Now I think I need to hide in a darkened room to get over the shame.